The most rewarding home improvement project you could do is kitchen remodeling. Renewing and rejuvenating the kitchen will bring years of life and renewed energy to space and home. It feels fun to cook in a new space, and it is easier and theatrical. One thing I can’t promise is that your food will taste better, but I can promise you that you will have more fun. Come in, call us or send a question about the basics of cooking and I will help you with the ingredients for remodeling your beautiful kitchen.
Your kitchen is the only place where you want to be very careful with fashion choices. The last thing you want is a kitchen that is not synchronized in just a few years simply because it followed the trend of cooking.
Here are some trends that are popular in 2020, but they have a power of permanence because they address lifestyle, comfort and savings needs, which guarantees that you will enjoy your kitchen for many years.
Trendy Kitchen Designs | Home Remodeling in New Jersey
One way to strike a balance between the modern and the timeless is to choose your trends wisely. If you’re looking for everything that’s hot right now, your kitchen will stand out like a sore thumb once the trends change. Instead, choose the trend you most like to incorporate into your kitchen design.
For example, if you choose to install white or gray subway tiles, adhere to countertops, appliances and other more timeless design elements. I’m not sure what that means? Here are some examples:
- Neutral granite and quartz resist the passage of time when it comes to countertops.
- Stainless steel appliances may have been exaggerated a few years ago, but they are always a good option if you want something that looks modern and elegant.
- The kitchen islands entered the scene in the 1940s and 50s and are unlikely to go out of style soon.
- Forget decorative tiles and use patterns and textures to customize the design of the splash guard. Decorative tiles can go out of style.
- This double approach will give you the tendency you crave in the design of your kitchen, but it will retain elements that will never go out of style.
If you are stuck among some options, our team can help you reduce them during our free initial consultation. From there, we will prepare a custom drawing to make sure that the aspect you imagine will translate into real life.